Ball valve is a manual globe valve for use in liquid, suction and hot gas lines in refrigeration, cold storage and air conditioning plant.
• Flow with no pressure drop.
• Sizes from 1/4" to 3-1/8" ODF model.
• Maximum working pressure : 700 psig (48bar, 49kg/㎠).
• Working temperature range : -40°F (-40°C) ~ 300°F (150°C).
• Bi-directional application.
• Access port available as an option for all sizes.
• 100% Helium tested at maximum design pressure.
• Robust brass body and cap design with extended copper fittings.
• Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants like R-22, R-404A, R-134a, R-410A...
• UL approved and CE marked under the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).