It is water based with a high concentration of organic inhibitors.
Dilutions of 6% are recommended with the exception of heating systems that use cast iron, copper, steel and carbon when 3% is sufficient. The small dose applied, added to the complete protection offered by Zitrec IC, makes it an excellent and inexpensive solution.
It has an anti-foam agent to limit foaming during filling operations.
· Used in industrial and domestic heating and refrigeration, either diluted in water only or in a water/glycol mixture.
· To inhibit the fluids used in heat pumps, under floor heating, and air-conditioners.
· Complete protection against corrosion.
· Does not produce scaling.
· No yearly additions required.
· Compatible with common seal materials.
· Stable in hard water.
· Exempt from borates and not classified under the criteria of Directive 1999/45/EC.