R-417A is a mixture of non-azeotropic HFC and HC refrigerant gases, with zero ozone layer depletion, used as a direct drop-in replacement for R-22 in equipment that has fixed (capillary) or adjustable (TXV) expansion systems with evaporation temperatures above -10ºC.
It is a direct replacement for R-22 in general climatization equipment. Easy, direct and efficient. With no need to adjust the expansion valve or change the system’s original oil.
· General commercial and domestic air conditioning systems.
· Heat pumps.
· Splits / Multi-splits / Cassette.
· Rooftop Units.
· Supermarket chilled goods equipment.
· Food storage.
· Cold chambers.
· Refrigerated transport.
- High temperatures
- Medium temperatures
- Drop-in replacement
· Quick, simple and inexpensive substitution.
· Dos not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Compatible with the system’s original oil.
· No need for existing equipment to be changed.
· It is not recommendable to refill equipment in the case of leakage.
· Discharge temperatures very much lower than R-22, which extends the life of the compressor.
· It achieves the cooling capacity and energy efficiency of R-22 in the majority of systems.
· Global warming potential (GWP) = 2346
· Boiling point at 1.013 bar (ºC): -39
· Temperature slip or glide (ºC): 5.6
· Saturated vapour density at 25ºC (kg/m3): 47.71
· UN nº: 1078
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and nonflammable.
· Always load in its liquid phase.
- Synthetic POE oils
- Mineral oils
- AKB oils