ELECTROLYTE SENSOR LEAK DETECTOR
The ultra-sensitive sensor of the YELLOW JACKET AccuProbe UV Handheld Leak Detector allows it to detect even the most difficult to detect R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A and 1234yf refrigerants.
Our exclusive solid electrolyte sensor technology reduces heat and gives the sensor longer life than traditional heated anode or heated diode detectors.
The AccuProbe UV features low, normal and high sensitivity levels with visual and audible signals, and a 3 LED UV light system that works with 395-415nm wavelength leak tracing dyes. The audible alert, which can also be muted, and the flashing visual alarm indicator at the probe end increase in frequency and duration as concentration increases.
Other features include:
• Improved, robust, ergonomic design is easy to use in close areas and extendable into hard-to-reach areas.
• Long life, stable sensor.
• Instantaneous response time.
• Clears in a few seconds after exposure to a 1.75 oz (50 g)/year leak
• Automatic calibration and reset to environment.
• Low battery indicator.
• Microcontroller technology.
• SAE J2791 Certified, CE Marked, EN 14624.
• 24-month limited warranty, (1 year sensor).
• Made in the USA.
• Heated solid electrolyte sensor: over 300 hours service life with minimal cleaning and no adjustments.
• Maintenance required: none.
• Operating temperature range: 24° to 125°F (-4° to 52°C).
• Storage temperature range: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C).
• Probe length: 17″ (430 mm).
• Sensitivity: HFC – 0.06 oz.(1.7 g)/year; HCFC – 0.03 oz.(0.9 g)/year; HFO – 0.15 oz. (4.3 g)/year.
• Humidity: 0 to 95% RH non-condensing.
• Weight: 17 oz. (480 g).
• Low battery indicator.
• 4 AA alkaline batteries.
• 1 Leak sensor bottle.
• 5 sensor filters.
• 1 Carrying case with inserts.
The AccuProbe UV is equipped with the advanced digital SmartAlarm LED display. This feature takes the guesswork out of whether or not to repair a small leak. Unlike the more traditional LED bar graphs that copy or mimic the audio alarm signal, the SmartAlarm digital leak size indicator measures, registers and displays the leak size independently from both the audio alarm and sensitivity level on a scale of one to nine:
• 1 to 3 – less than 0.1 oz. (2.83g)/yr.
• 4 to 6 – 0.1 to 0.5 oz. (2.83 to 14.17g)/yr.
• 7 to 9 – more than 0.5 oz. (14.17g)/yr.
ACCUPROBE™ II LEAK DETECTOR:
Low, normal and high sensitivity levels with audible signals to quickly and easily pinpoint leaks. Approvals: SAE J2791, CE Marked, EN14624.
The ACCUPROBE™ II has the same characteristics as his brother AccuProbe UV except of:
• Light sensitivity level.
• Flashing visual alarm.
• UV Light.
• Power adapter.
• 18 warranty months instead of 24.