COMBUSTIBLE GAS DETECTOR
Combustible gas detector with ultro-sensitive, long life sensor. Detects all hydrocarbon and other combustible gases including propane, methane, butane, industrial solvents and more.
Unit is preset at normal sensitivity, but you can switch to high or low. Slow beeping indicates that unit is warmed up. Frequency increases when a leak is detected until an alarm sounds when moving into high gas concentration. The illuminated bar graph indicates leak size.
Ultra-sensitive sensor detects less than 15 ppm methane and better than 12 ppm for propane. Performs equally well on a complete list of detectable gases including acetylene, butane, and isobutane.
• Automatic calibration and zeroing.
• SmartAlarm LED shows how big or small a leak is on a scale of 1 to 9
• Sensor replacable after full service life.
• Power battery: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 20 hours continuous life.
• Probe length: 17″ (43.17 cm).
• Sensor life: 500 hours.
• Weight: 16 oz. (0.45 kg).
• Warm up time: <25 seconds.
• 24-month limited warranty (12-month warranty on sensor).
• Made in the USA.
If no leak is detected in a suspected area, select high sensitivity. This will detect even low levels in the area. Move the tip over more defined areas, and you will be alerted when the tip encounters the concentration at the leak source.