Micropump with a 3-level float switch sensor for air conditioners up to 18 kW.
This float type pump is mainly used in air conditioners with a limited space inside, e.g. wall mounted mini split and ceiling units.The small sensor can easily be adapted to the air conditioner´s condensate drain hose.
The EE1800 system consists of a pump unit and a separate 3-level float switch sensor. Beside the on/off function the system offers a high level, potential free NO / NC alarm switch (230 V, 8 A ohmic load).
The system comes with mounting accessories like pads of double-sided Scotch Tape to fix the float switch and an anti-shock mount for the pump unit.
• Pump unit (L x W x H): 77 x 37,5 x 62 mm.
• Electrical spec.: 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz.
• Power Consumption: Operation 14 W.
Standby 1 W.
• Max. flow rate: 18 l/h.
• Max. delivery height: 10 m.
• Max. suction height: 2.5 m.
• Sensor unit (L x W x H): 82 x 39 x 39 mm.
• Alarm switch: 230 V/ 8 A (ohmic load)
NO/NC (normally open/normally closed)
• Float switch operating points: see rear of Accessories „Float detector“.
• Impervious to blockage or contamination due to unique valve design & large piston bore.
Eckerle offers you two different pump systems:
1. Electromagnetic pump:
Usually found in two-part systems or split-systems such as the EE600, EE1000, EE1800, E1200 and EE1750, but also used in certain tank pumps such as the EE1650 in order to achieve higher lifting heights. Most Eckerle electromagnetic pumps have non return “duckbill valves”, whose large bore ensure that they are significantly less sensitive to dirt.
2. Centrifugal pump:
Almost all tank pumps are equipped with this robust technology, for example the EE150, EE300 and the EE400. The main features of this volumetrically wide-open displacement device are its high displacement volumes and insensitivity to dirt. Special encapsulated versions with a higher protection rating – like the EE400M/EE400 – can be operated in tough environments with high humidity levels and
with media that is far from the PH neutral range.