Vibration absorvers designed for installation in the suction and discharge lines of Air conditioning and Refrigeration system to dampen the transmission of compressor- induced vibration through system piping.
Each unit is constructed of a deep pitch corrugated tubing for increased flexibility and vibration absorption, covered by a high tensile wire braid for superior strength. Tubing and braid are reinforced by ferrules at each end and connected to female copper tube ends by a high temperature braze alloy.
• Sizes from 1/4 through 3 1/8 inches O.D.
• Each unit is securely brazed, pressure and vacuum tested, cleaned, dehydrated and sealed in plastic wrap.
• Stainless steel corrugated tubing and high tensile wire braid.
• UL approved and CE marked under the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
• Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants like R-22, R-404A, R-134a, R-410A...