Refrigeration oil based on alkyl benzenes. It is the result of a perfect mixture of the best base oils with the best additives, endowing it with excellent lubricating properties which enable it to maintain ideal levels of lubrication at very low temperatures thereby greatly reducing costs.
- High temperatures
- Medium temperatures
- Low Temperatures
- new Installations
• Good chemical stability reducing maintenance costs.
• Perfect miscibility with many types of refrigerants. Alkyl benzene lubricants do not contain paraffin thus avoiding flocculation problems at very low temperatures.
• Excellent miscibility with NH3 and R-22.
• Reduces the build up of sludge.
• Low freezing point. ·Available in viscosities from ISO 32 up to 100.