The Suniso GS range has been refined from selected naphthenic based oils specifically designed for lubricating refrigeration compressors that use traditional CFC and HCFC transitional refrigerants.
- High temperatures
- Medium temperatures
- Low Temperatures
- new Installations
• Excellent chemical stability to combat the interaction between the refrigerant gases and metals in the system.
• Thermal stability to eliminate carbon residues at the hot
points of the compressor (valves and discharge doors).
• Low wax content, to avoid flocculation at the low temperature points of the system.
• Low thawing point to avoid separation (through freezing) in the refrigeration lines.
• High dielectric strength which guarantees perfect insulation properties.
• Adequate viscosity, even when diluted with refrigerant, ensuring a good film at high operating temperatures and, at the same time, a good level of fluidity at low temperatures.
• No contamination in order to avoid scratching surfaces, clogging up lines or oil outlets and general deterioration.