Anti-Moisture for AC/R Systems.
A dehydrating additive for preventing the creation of moisture in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
How does it work?
SUPER DRY contains special chemical components that improve lubricant stability and prevent the creation of moisture in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
• Effective in all systems regardless of size.
• Compatible with all refrigerant gases – including CFC, HFC and HCFC.
• Compatible with all lubricants.
• Once added to the system, SUPER-DRY mixes with the refrigerant and circulates throughout the system.
• Safe for use with all seals and internal refrigeration system components.
• Methanol free.
• SUPER-DRY will not affect the composition or performance of a refrigerant gas.
• Neutralises and helps prevent the formation of acids.
• Free from solid particles.