Acid Neutralising Additive for AC/R Systems
NO-ACID completely neutralises and effectively eliminates acid present in A/C and Refrigeration Systems. The beneficial effects can prevent compressor burnout.
How does it work?
The chemical ingredients of NO-ACID actively seek out and neutralise acids. Acids are often caused by moisture, compressor burnout, and refrigerant gas or lubricant breakdown, once injected No-Acid acts immediately, preventing acids from forming.
• Neutralises and effectively eliminates acid from an A/C system.
• Prevents Acids from forming.
• Neutralises acids caused by compressor burnout.
• Neutralises acids introduced by A/C recovery units.
• Safe with all system components.
• Ideal for preventative maintenance.
• Fast and immediate effect.
Available in Cartiges, PUSH&FILL (pressurized) or Self-Measure Bottles. Doses:
Zero to Low Acid Level (pH ≥ 6.8): add 30 ml (1.0 FL. OZ.) NO-ACID per 2 litre (64 FL. OZ.) of compressor oil.
Medium Acid Level (6.8 ≥ pH ≥ 5.2): add 30 ml (1.0 FL. OZ.) NO-ACID per 1,5 litre (48 FL. OZ.) of compressor oil.
High Acid Level (pH ≤ 5.2): add 30 ml (1.0 FL. OZ.) NO-ACID per 0,70 litre (24 FL. OZ.) of compressor oil.